These are the easy steps to get your Google reCAPTCHA v3 API Site Key and Secret Key. You need these keys in order to keep your Lightweight Contact Form free from SPAM.
- Log in at the Google reCAPTCHA page. If you don’t have a Google account, you will need to create one, then go back to the reCAPTCHA page.
- You have to register a new site to let Google know which site you will be using these keys on. Even if you already have reCAPTCHA v2 keys for your site, you will need to register your site again to get v3 keys.
- For the Label, enter your domain and a note like “contact form” just like in this picture:
- For the Choose the type of reCAPTCHA setting, you must choose reCAPTCHA v3. This must be v3.
- For the Domains, enter your site’s domain.
- Click Register. Then, you will be presented with your reCAPTCHA keys. You will have a Site key, and a Secret key.
See more: reCAPTCHA v3