This is a light WordPress plugin that adds a new widget, “Recent Posts See All”. Recent Posts See All widget behaves just like the regular WordPress Recent Posts widget, except that this also adds a “See All Posts” link under the recent posts. You can enter a custom URL to link to. You can also change the text for “See All Posts” to whatever you like.
Fork it on GitHub.
- Download the plugin above.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Click “Upload”
- Click “Browse” and locate the plugin
.zipfile which you downloaded from above.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin by clicking “Activate”.
- The “Recent Posts See All” widget will be available in “Appearance -> Widgets“.
- To use the widget, drag it to a sidebar widget area like you would any other widget.
The first three widget settings are exactly the same as for the regular WordPress Recent Posts Widget.
“See All” link URL, beginning with http:
Enter the URL (entire address) of the page that you want this link to link to. If left blank, the default is:
Replace “See All Posts” with your own text:
Enter the text that you want to show for this link.