Get a complete business website up with a few clicks. When you activate this plugin, your website will immediately have:
- a Reviews page for visitors to review your business
- a Contact page with a working contact form
- a section to showcase your Staff, with links to their social profiles
- a section to showcase your Services
- an Announcements section to post sales, events, news, or anything
- 6 Quick Business Website widgets
- the wp-login.php page will show your blogname with a link to your home page, instead of “WordPress” linking to WordPress.
- Backend branding tweaks: You can upload your own logo for your clients to see in the backend. You can change or remove the footer text in the WP Admin area. You can remove the WordPress links from Admin/tool bar.
- You can add your Google Analytics or other scripts via the options panel, without touching your code.
After you enter your business information, your site will then automatically have:
- Schema.org LocalBusiness microdata on the Contact page, as recommended by Google, to help generate rich snippets for your business in Google search.
- an ‘About’ page
- the Contact page will display, in addition to the contact form, links to your business’s social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc.), business hours, address, phone, fax number, and email address (all optional).
When you get your first review, your site will then automatically have:
- aggregateRating Schema.org microdata which will add stars to your website in Google search results, making your site stand out.
Get the plugin free at WordPress.org. Support is also available, there.
Fork it on GitHub.