(See the setup documentation for this plugin.)
Sell Your Astrology Reports
This WordPress plugin eliminates the work that most astrologers have to do for each customer: create a birth report, save it as a PDF file, and manually email it to each customer. This plugin provides a way for customers to purchase their report in your WooCommerce shop, and view it right away.
ZodiacPress Sell Reports with WooCommerce (ZP Sell Reports) lets you sell personalized astrology birth reports in your WooCommerce store. This plugin is an extension for ZodiacPress and WooCommerce, so you must have both of those plugins installed in order to use this plugin.
The original ZodiacPress plugin lets your visitors get birth reports on your site for free. When you add ZP Sell Reports, you’ll be able to sell the report as a product in your WooCommerce store. Your visitors will be able to view the report immediately after they pay.
Give Your Customers a Free Preview
Optionally, you can give your customers a free short preview of their birth report. This will show only the beginning sentence from each of your astrology interpretations, with a link to buy the full report.
ZP Sell Reports collects personal information on the birth report order form. This information includes date of birth, time of birth, and place of birth. ZP Sell Reports stores this information with the customer’s order in your WooCommerce store. The information is then used to create the astrology report for the customer.
To help you comply with the EU GDPR, the plugin includes a tool that lets you erase the sensitive birth data in one click. You can erase the birth data for all orders at once, or for one specified order.
- Supports PHP 5.4 and above, including PHP 7+.
- Includes a language POT file so you can translate it.
- Requires WordPress version 4.7 or higher.
- Requires WooCommerce version 3.2.4 or higher.
- Requires ZodiacPress version 1.6 or higher.
- Report delivery method: There will be a link on their purchase receipt to “View Your Report.”
- In addition, they can view their purchased reports from within their “My Account” area when logged in to your site.